Sunday, March 3, 2013

And Then There Was Snow...

I woke up on the 26th of February and we had about 3 inches of snow.  It was so pretty!  Of course I had to get out and take a few pictures and I am just now having time to share them.  Hope you enjoy!  These were all taken in our yard or from our driveway, I did not venture very far.

The two rainbow pictures were taken the day before.  Within a period of 30 minutes, we had rain, sunshine, rainbows, sleet and it started snowing.  One of those things, if you do not like the weather stick around because it is bound to change.  






I am so glad we have a lil' bit of country across the street!





Hope there were no birdies at home!



I love how red they look in the snow! 




Patiently waiting for me to go back in the house!




Nothing like capturing what God has given us!

until next time...nel


1 comment:

  1. I just love love love the cardinal shots! Those are fabulous! Still winter here too : )

    ReplyDelete