Hodgepodge Time Again - Join in the fun!
1. When were you last 'on a mountaintop'? You may answer in the literal or figurative sense.
Since Stan and I married there have been few valleys, so I would say I usually feel like I am on top of the mountain all the time. Literally probably the last time was in December when we went to Arkansas.
2. Do you establish and maintain a strict budget in your household? What is one piece of financial advice you would offer someone just starting out on their own?
We pay the bills then enjoy the rest. We have to plan ahead for certain things. Advice... Make sure you take a certain amount out of each of your paychecks even if it is only 5 or 10 and put it in savings, so you have a rainy day account. Trust me there will be rainy days.
3. Cherries-yay or nay? Cherry pie, cherry cola, black forest cake, or a scoop of Ben and Jerry's Cherries Garcia...pick one.
Nay, Not a cherry person.
4. Should you ever discuss religion or politics with people you don't know?
Probably not a real good idea. Now I think there is a difference in religion and Jesus, we should always share Jesus!
5. When you take a road trip do you prefer to be the driver or the passenger? Where were you headed on your last road trip?
I prefer to be the passenger, that way I can tell him to stop when I see a photo opportunity. You miss them sometimes when you are driving. We went to Kansas City in January, about a 3 hour drive from here. It was for eye doctor appts and we spent the night.
6. If we peeked inside your closet, what color would we say is most prevalent?
Probably blues, lot of denim.
7. Who's your favorite senior citizen and why are they special?
My favorite senior citizen is my hubby. He is special because I love him and he is my best friend!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Some of you may have read my other post... I am going to be granny again! Hoping and praying everything goes great and there will be no NICU involved this time. We are all hoping for a little boy, but as long as it is healthy, that is what is important! I have already found a pattern for crocheted cowboy boots and cowboy hat, bought the thread today. And it is okay if it is a girl she can wear boots and a hat! She will be a little tomboy like Eden at times. Nothing like grandbabies!
until next time...nel