1 day ago
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
It is that fun time again where Joyce gives us a random list of questions and we answer them to the best of our ability. If you would like to join in click on the link above and slide over to her spot in blog land so you can join in on the fun. It is a great way to meet new friends.
Here is my version:
1. What is something about living in this country that you value? This country is whatever country you call home.
I think one of things I value the most above everything else is our freedom to worship the way we want. Little by little we are seeing changes but hopefully we will always be able to worship our Lord and Savior.
2. What is a favorite something you own that is red, white, and/or blue?
I would have to say my flag. I cannot pass a flag without taking a picture, to me it represents what we are about. I get upset when I see someone not respecting our flag.
3. Do you fly a flag at your house on patriotic holidays?
You betcha! As long as it is not raining.
4. What ingredients do you think should be included in a great picnic basket?
It does not have to be extravagant. We have had a lot of wonderful picnics by throwing a loaf of bread, Sam's chicken salad, chips, and a few cookies, along with plates and a spoon in the basket and taking off for the day, of course we put the salad and cokes in a cooler. Or even mayo, bologna or turkey and cheese in the cooler with the basket ingredients makes a great quick picnic. If you are with the right person it does not matter what is in the basket... just saying!
5. What is one interesting piece of trivia you know?
My brain is not working tonight, that is not my piece of trivia, just a fact. Sorry can't think of anything.
6. Wednesday, May 24th is National Escargot day... have you ever tried them? Eww or ohhh?
Can't say that I have or that I am going too. Yuck!
7. What is one thing that you know for sure?
I probably should of waited and answered these questions on Wednesday morning after a good nights sleep. My answers may not make a whole lot of sense.
8. Random thought!
We need to remember the people that have been affected by the tornadoes this last week. Joplin is 70 miles from our house, a little close for comfort. We need to pray for everyone involved. The seasons seem to be shifting, the weather is changing...we all need to read our bibles and pray for those who do not know the Lord as their personal savior! Enough said.
until next time... nel
Posted by Nel at 12:26 AM