2 weeks ago
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Once again it is time for Wednesday Hodgepodge, that time when we can learn a little more about our blogging buddies. If you would like to join in march right over to Joyce’s at From This Side of The Pond. There you can find a complete list of the questions and the place to link up, but first you know you want to read my answers, don’t you?
1. March 2nd is Dr. Seuss's birthday so I'm wondering...do you like green eggs and ham? Okay-how about this instead...how do you like your eggs? Or don't you?
"Green Eggs and Ham" was one of our favorites, but I think my all time favorite is "The Places You Go," nothing like Dr. Seuss!
As far as eggs, love them! I am on the picky side when it comes to my eggs. My scrambled eggs have to be light and fluffy, and my fried eggs have to be medium - yellow runny, whites done. I make scrambled eggs sometimes with cheese, salsa, mushrooms, etc., those are pretty good also, but not as fluffy as I wish they were. I also love omelets.
2. Is March coming in like a lion or something less ferocious where you live?
It was beautiful out today, little bit of wind blowing but the sun was shining so pretty, up in the 60's.
3. Do you work better or worse under pressure?
I do fine under pressure as long as someone is not breathing down my neck. I am a terrible procrastinator, but I always get it done in the nick of time.
4. March Madness-are you a fan? It's college basketball in case you're wondering. And if you're outside the USA tell us-is there any sort of 'madness' taking place during March in your part of the world?
No, can't say I am a fan, me and sports just never jived, too many other things I would rather be doing.
5. Under what circumstances do you do your best thinking?
I do my best thinking by myself with the music playing softly, sometimes with a paper and pen in front of me so I can jot down notes.
6. What item of clothing from your wardrobe do you wear most often?
My over-sized long sleeve denim shirts get worn a lot around the house, they are so comfy over a t shirt. I would say probably my jeans out in public, I am a denim loving person.
7. Do you use sarcasm?
Who me? You have to be kidding!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I am so glad we have our computers back, at least two of them. It is amazing how much you miss something when it is gone. I think we were both beginning to have withdrawal symptoms. lol. They went down Thursday night and we got them back yesterday afternoon. Our DSL modem died (it was getting old) but we were hit with a virus that got all three of our computers since they were networked. I am so glad that I had all my pictures on my external harddrive and Stan had all his stuff backed up. The fun part is getting everything loaded back on them. I find it so sad that there are people who have nothing better to do than cause havoc in peoples lives, but it has been that way all through time just different circumstances. I guess all we can do is pray for them.
That about covers it!
until next time... nel
Posted by Nel at 12:04 AM