1. When was the last time you craved a food--what was it, and did you cave?
Wow…I had a craving for donuts the other day, and unfortunately we were at the store. And I should have went with my first instinct, they did not have any back at the bakery… A definite reminder I really did not need them. But as much as I hate to admit it I had to look at the Krispy Kremes at the front of the store. And yes, I caved… they were a mixed assortment, and ohhhh they were sooo good!
2. M & M's or Skittles?
Definitely M&M’s, prefer almond or peanut but plain will do in a pinch
3. Have you ever read the Bible completely through?
I have started several times, but sadly have never succeeded. I have started again; I found a schedule that is a little different than others I have seen. This is one of my goals this year.
4. How long does it take you to really wake up in the morning?
I used to could jump out of bed and I was awake, but now it takes me 30 minutes to an hour.
5. Have you ever been on a cruise? If not, would you like to?
I have not, but would love to take an Alaskan cruise. Talk about photo possibilities.
6. Who is your favorite actress?
Julia Roberts - I have almost all of her movies.
7. ______ is something that I will just never understand.
Parents screaming at their kids at a store. I could give my daughter the look and she knew she better change her attitude.
8. How much of a technology junkie are you?
I am pretty much of a junkie, can usually figure it out if I want to.
9. Do you enjoy selecting greeting cards for people, or is it more of a cultural "have to" for you?
I love greeting cards, only I make my own.
10. When was the last time you got a new style/haircut?
Sometimes I get it cut a little shorter – do you consider that new?
11. What do you enjoy shopping for most?
I enjoy shopping for craft projects or sewing projects.
12. What's the last thing you think of before you leave the house?
Did you get the phone?
That was fun. If you want to join us just click the button at the beginning then link up.
Until next time... nel