Monday, January 25, 2010

Homeward Bound...

Two weeks ago Kathleen at Sassy Granny introduced us to Kristene Mueller. She is a very talented young artist on the West Coast. I was so impressed I did some research and ordered her CD through her church. I must say it is an awesome CD. Every song spoke to my heart.
I would love to share Homeward Bound with you. Please take time to listen to the song and see if it speaks to you as it did me.




Homeward Bound

I will run, I will run this race
And I will do it all for love
Your love compels me forward
Your love controls my heart
And I just can’t, I can not get away.

So I will fight, this good fight of faith.
And I will do it all for love
You are my great reward
You’re so worth fighting for
And I can’t wait to see your face.

So I will run, I will run this race
And I will do it all for love
Your love compels me forward
Your love controls my heart
And I just can’t, I can not get away.

So I will fight, this good fight of faith.
And I will do it all for love
You are my great reward
You’re so worth fighting for
And I can’t wait to see your face.
I can’t wait to see your face.
Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Words and music by Kristene Mueller


It is just a simple song, but it says so much. The Webster’s definition of Hallelujah is: Praise ye the Lord! – a shout of joy, praise or gratitude.

At times we do get so disheartened, and so tired of facing our trials and tribulations, but they are nothing compared to what He faced! Through faith in Jesus Christ, we have Heaven to look forward to. HALLELUJAH! And wow, to see His face!

“Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.” 1Timothy 6:12

5 comments:

  1. What a great post, Nel, and what a beautiful song! Thanks so much for sharing your heart with us.

    Hugs,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. The singer looks lovely and she's got a very pleasant voice. Love - is always a great theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was just beautiful! Thank you for sharing that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning voice; haunting melody. A pure reflection of praise to our Lord. I'd love to get a copy. I'll see if I can find the details on my own, but if I can't, I'd love to know how to order a copy.

    peace~elaine

    ReplyDelete