Friday, October 9, 2009

And Then There Were Pictures...

As most of you know, we recently had a month long adventure. We put a total of 4,984 miles on the car in our travels. We had a wonderful time even with the car problems. Which reminds me, I still need to write my letter to the mechanic in Reno, who said the car was shot, that we would not make it to the Utah border, and we needed to plan on flying home. Just wanted to let him know we made it home in case he was concerned...lol.

Anyway, just wanted everyone to know all of our vacation pictures are posted on my webshots page. You can reach that by clicking on the sidebar where it says "Pictures I Have Taken." Don't have a heart attack, there are 19 albums of our trip. What can I say, I am a picture freak! Hope you enjoy! Until we meet again...

"Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you." 1Peter5:6-7

No comments:

Post a Comment