Sunday, July 5, 2009

The Real Light Show...

We had a wonderful time last night watching the fireworks. Stan and I joined the crowd here at Willard. It was fun watching all the local kids running and playing in the field before the show started. Not a care in the world. Brings back a lot of memories!

I have to say Willard put on quite a show. We had about 25 minutes of splendor in the sky. You could here the ooooo’s and aahh’s all over the crowd. I have included a few pictures here. And of course later I will put them on the My Pictures link.



I wish I could have caught the real splendor in the sky. The fireworks crew had some stiff competition last night. It was hard to watch the fireworks when there was such a wonderful light show from Heaven.

“His lightnings enlightened the world: the earth saw, and trembled.” Psalm 97:4

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful pictures! I'm glad you had a good holiday.

    Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your concern about my mother. Yes, she does take Plavix, so that contributed to her bruising. But, she smacked face-first on the road. She would have bruised anyway, I guess!

    I appreciate your prayers...
    Blessings,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete