I am new to Thankful Thursdays, but it seemed so fitting. There is so much to be thankful for. If you would like to join us, just click on the button above and it will take you over to Truth 4 The Journey . There you will find easy instructions to join in the fun. Now for my list: I am thankful for...
- being married to my best friend. We have been married for 2 1/2 years and he still amazes me every day. He has added so much to my life and I Thank God for him every day not just on Thursdays.
- that our car broke down here close to home yesterday, instead of on the way to Arkansas on Monday. I shudder to think of the car dying in certain areas on Highway 7. Thank you God!
- that my husband Stan took the cell phone with him yesterday. He never ever takes it with him especially just running errands. He had it when the car stalled yesterday, so he was able to call the insurance company for a tow truck. And of course call home. Thank you God!
- for the relationship I have with my daughter. She is one of my best friends. And she is doing such a great job as mommy! I Thank God ever day for my daughter, grandkids and of course Clint my son-in-law!
- my relationship with Jesus Christ. I am glad that he watches out for me and my family. I am thankful to feel his presence on the mountain tops as well as the valleys. Thank you Jesus Christ!
"I will praise thee, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works. I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High." Psalm 9:1,2