Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Autumn Leaves and A Time To Reflect

Today my husband and I drove over to Maple Park Cemetery here in Springfield Missouri. This time of year it is a photographer’s paradise. I love taking photos, capturing moments and feelings in pictures.
I walked the cemetery snapping away with my 35mm and my digital. My husband diligently followed in the car. He is so good to me. But, not only is He good to me, my Lord and Savior is good to me. Not over a week ago, I was on the disappointed side because the leaves and colors of the trees just didn’t seem to be doing anything. But, oh my, the colors in that cemetery were unbelievable. So needless to say, I had a long talk with the Lord. As usual, I asked for forgiveness for not being patient, for not waiting for His timing and His purpose. Looking at the colors of the leaves and the Hand of God all around, I just can’t fathom how anyone cannot believe in Him. All they have to do is look around. He is so good to us!

“Be still, and know that I am God:” Psalm 46:10a

To See More Pictures go to my Webshots page by clicking on “Pictures I Have Taken.”

GOD BLESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment