Thursday, February 16, 2017

BOOK REVIEW: your Magnificent Chooser


‘God gave you your Chooser,
So Choosers are good.
He wants you to use it
The way Jesus would.’

John Ortberg has written a magnificent book about making choices.  Each child is faced with choices; the thing is which way will you choose.  It has wonderful rhymes that will intrigue a young child, as they are learning about the Holy Spirit and that they have help to make choices. The illustrations by Robert Dunn are beautiful.

I love this book.  I highly recommend it for young children. It’s a feel good book but also teaches young children about making good choices. I cannot wait to read it to my three-year-old grandson.

Tyndale House Publishers provided me with a complimentary copy of this book. The thoughts and opinions are my own.


until next time...nel

No comments:

Post a Comment