3 months ago
Wednesday, July 22, 2015
1. Is your home air conditioned? If it's not air conditioned, is that by choice? Did you grow up with air conditioning? If not how did you cope with the heat? Share about a time or place you remember as being too hot-the temperature kind of hot, lest anyone be confused.
Yes our home is air conditioned. I can remember when we got our first air conditioner. We had moved to North Lake IL, mom and dad had bought a house that had central heat and air. I was in 3rd grade. We thought we were really uptown! lol
2. What's something in your life right now that falls under the heading 'up in the air'?
We may be making a trip to Mississippi with my daughter and family, it is kinda up in the air right how.
3. Your favorite light and airy dessert?
4. When did you last feel like you were 'floating on air'?
I am not sure. Maybe when my kids came for 4th of July. It was great to have all of them at church with us, even my SIL.
5. Airport, airmail, airtight, airhead...which have you most recently encountered? Explain.
Airhead... Unfortunately if you get out much you can always run into an airhead. I love the ones that cannot give you change back if they entered it wrong in the register. Duh....
6. Have you ever been to the Alps? If so where did you go? If not, is this a destination on your must-see list? If you were headed that direction this summer, which of the following would be your preferred activity...a gentle walk, a serious walk, a bike ride, a boat ride around one of the lakes, or summer snow skiing?
Have never been to the Alps and have really never had the desire. Probably a gentle walk or a boat ride would be my preferred activity.
7. What is one saying or phrase that was considered 'cool' when you were growing up?
Be there or Be Square
8. Insert your own random thought here.
It has been a busy month. We had company over the 4th, my daughter and family. The older 2 grands stayed with us for a few days. Unfortunately it rained the whole time they were here. We took them home the next weekend and celebrated 3 birthdays. A wonderful time was enjoyed by all.
until next time...nel
Posted by Nel at 12:21 AM