1. What's the best thing about growing older?
You can do stupid things and get by with it...lolol. It beats the alternative!
2. When did you first feel like a grown up?
I think when I had my daughter and had the responsibility of another person.
3. Chocolate cake with white icing or white cake with chocolate icing?
I would prefer white or yellow cake with white whipped icing. I am not big on chocolate. I know strange...
4. What's the nicest thing a stranger has ever done for you?
Bought my lunch.
5. What's something you learned from your grandparents?
I was never really around mine to learn anything from them. Sad I know, I think that is why making memories with my grandkids is so important to me!
6. Wednesday marks a sad day in the history of planet earth-9/11...what's something you do (or can do) to bring peace to your little corner of the world?
I try to live my life seeing the best in everyone and everything. I think you can bring a lot of peace by living the attitude of not saying anything if it is not good. Don't talk about people negatively, if it is not something good just don't say it!
7. Share a favorite quote, scripture, or song containing the word peace.
'These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.' John 16:33
8. Insert your own random thought here.
We are having a great time in Arkansas. My daughter is doing good, feeling better. The baby is still moving and kicking her all the time. The Doctor said he seems to be doing great. And of course our grand kids are wonderful!
If you have not checked it out you need to go over and like my page on Facebook - Nfast Creations. When I reach 50 likes I will be doing a giveaway. There are several crocheted items posted and will be different craft items from time to time. Just an idea - the scrubbies make wonderful stocking stuffers for the older crowd.
until next time...nel