- Did you ever take piano lessons, as a child or adult?
Yes I did when I was in 3rd grade. It did not work real well because the piano was in the living room. I couldn't practice like I should because the TV was always on. I think I could pick it back up if I had a keyboard.
- How many times do you eat out each month?
Probably 6 or 7 times. We usually eat out after church on Wednesday nights and sometimes Sunday evenings. There is a little diner close to our church that serves really good food and has specials all the time.
- If you could snap you fingers and change on thing about your appearance, what would that be? (Temporary or permanent)
Facial hair...what's up with that? I hate it!
- Do you like looking at art or photography? Do you go to any place that displays them?
I enjoy looking at both. If we run across a gallery when we are out exploring we will take a gander. I do look at photos online quite often.
- Do you have new things for your fall/ winter wardrobe?
No, nothing new. Everything from last year still fits and is in good shape. I may get energetic and make me a new skirt and jacket.
until next time...nel