It's that fun time of the week, Wednesday Hodgepodge. Click on the link above and join in the fun.
1. The Hodgepodge falls on the last day of February this year, a leap year. How will you spend the extra day?
Nothing special, it is just a normal day. I have to get my stickers put on my greeting cards, few little odds and ends.
2. What has recently required a leap of faith on your part?
I think taking my cards in and talking to the store owner about them.
3. We're one week into the season of Lent... are you marking these 40 days in some way? Giving something up or adding something extra to normal life? How's it going so far?
Not something I have ever practiced.
4. When was the last time you sat beside a fire?
Too long ago! It was probably about 4 or 5 years ago. During our Thanksgiving trip to Arkansas we joined my cousin and her family at her cabin up on the mountain. We sat outside around the fire most of the day enjoying life!
5. Surft and Turf is on the menu. Do you order as is or do you ask for just the surf, just the turf, or a menu so you can select another option?
I would ask for the menu, I always like to see what is available before I make my choice.
6. If you could have any television program back, not in reruns but in new episodes, what program would you choose?
This is a hard one. I remember a show I watched every week when I was a teen, Then Came Bronson. I had a major crush on Michael Parks...lolol. Motorcycles scared me but yeah I would of rode off into the sunset with him.
7. They say an elephant never forgets. These days would you say your memory is more like an elephant or a gnat?
It depends on the situation. Usually I am an elephant, I can remember all kinds of things, but if I am stressed, in a hurry, or not feeling well a gnat.
I am busy today getting last minute things done. I have to get some pictures ordered since the sale goes off today. I have to get my stickers on each of the cards with my booth number and my inventory number. I also have to get some Assortment packages together. Busy day...but exciting!
until next time... nel