That's right it is Wednesday again, that is a good thing! That means it is time for Wednesday Hodgepodge. If you would like to join in this fun time just click on the button above and grab the questions, but you know you want to read my answers first. So, what are we waiting for? Let's go...
1. It's that most wonderful time of the year...tax season! Do you complete your own returns or farm that job out to the professionals?
I probably could, but we take ours to a CPA here at Willard. He does a wonderful job and does not charge a horrible amount, and I have no stress!
2. Which do you think has changed you more-love or pain?
Wow, this could get deep. I would say about even for me, let me explain: I went through a lot of pain during my divorce and did not trust anyone. Then I met my hubby and through his love I trust again and am happier than I have ever been. Had you worried for a minute when I said it could be deep, you were afraid I was going to be long winded. To be honest, I even surprised myself! lol
3. Tangerine Tango has been named color of the year for 2012. Your thoughts? Would I find this color anywhere in your house? How about in your closet? If not, will you be adding this color to your life in some way in 2012?
I like the color, it is a fun color. I don't believe I have any of that color in my house except maybe one or two of my sunset picture I have hanging in the office and the sun room. I don't believe I have that color in my wardrobe, I might need to look into that.
4. Are you a collector? What do you collect and does it get admired, used, and/or dusted regularly?
I have a collection of snowmen and I love Coca-cola collectibles. Yes I admire them and they get dusted when the rest gets it. A lot of my Coke collectibles is boxed waiting on my kitchen in Arkansas to get an overhaul. I plan on putting all of it in there.
5. February is National Heart Month... besides a green salad what is one tasty heart healthy dish you like to prepare?
I am not sure what recipes I use that is really heart healthy... shame on me! I know! We love Fruit Salad... will that work? :)
6. When was the last time you had car trouble?
It has been a couple of years, the old caddy had quite a few miles on her. We have not had any problems since we bought this one last year.
7. Have you been more demanding on yourself lately or less? Is that a good trend?
This question is hard to answer since I do not work, and just basically do what I want and enjoy time with my hubby. We have been busy with EBay lately but other than that, each day is a new day!
I have a Prayer Request. We attend a very small church on the outskirts of Springfield and as of Sunday night we are without a pastor. There are no hard feelings, he just felt like the Lord was leading him to move on. He had been there 13 years. We found out Sunday morning, so please remember our church in your prayers. Please remember him and his family in prayer also. It is going to be so different...
That's all folks...
until next time... nel