1. I'm joining my daughter1 in the 101 in 1001 challenge. Essentially you create a list of 101 things you hope to do or accomplish in the next 1001 days. What's one thing you'd put on your list?
Copy my mom's photo's on CD's for my brothers.
2. How many remote controls do you have in your house? What's one item in your home you wish could be operated by remote control?
6 or 7 total. Gosh, I am not sure, maybe my fan.
3. What does having it all mean to you? Is it attainable?
I think having it all is a feeling of being satisfied. Satisfied with who you are and what your life is, what you believe and what is important to you. And yes it is attainable, I believe I am there! The only thing I would change is my hubby and I living closer to my family.
4. What's your favorite movie soundtrack?
My mind is blank right now... All I can think of is "Broken Bridges" by Toby Keith.
5. Describe the best view you've seen from a rooftop.
I guess I am deprived, I have not been on a lot of rooftops.
6. What's your least favorite thing about summer?
The humidity and heat...and of course the bugs. lol I think you could say I am a fall/winter person.
7. Our weekly Hodgepodge falls on the first day of August. In ten words or less sum up your July.
Busy, tiring, very fulfilling, enjoyable time with daughter and grandkids.
8. Insert your own random thought here:
July was a very busy month. We so enjoyed the grandkids, they are growing so fast. I am going to try and post some pictures this next week and share a little of what we did while they were here.
Today I finished making reservations for our trip to Vegas. The union Stan belongs to is holding their convention at the Paris. We will be there for 5 nights, then staying a night at what used to be the Las Vegas Hilton. We are driving out, stopping in Amarillo TX and Winslow AZ. Looking forward to a week of relaxation!
until next time... nel