1. Lake Superior University has once again published a list of words/phrases they think should be banished from the Queen's English is 2012. Which of these words would you most like to see banished from everyday speech and why?
I think "the new normal" is what I would banish. What's up with that? To me it sounds like a cop-out. An excuse for why people do what they do and a reason not to change things going in a bad direction, since everyone is doing it, it's ok...wrong!
2. Are you easily embarrassed?
I don't think I am easily embarrassed, I am pretty straight forward, not to many things embarrass me. I am pretty much an extrovert, just ask my husband or my kid. lol
3. What is your go-to snack?
Usually something salty... a handfull of chips or a few saltine crackers. Or if I want something a little different a dill pickle spear wrapped in a piece of bread. I know I am strange!
4. Have you ever been to Washington D.C? If you have been, what's your favorite site/attraction?
The whole Washington DC area was mind boggling. There is so much history in that town. The Archives were so interesting. I was lucky enough that a friend was still working there, so I got a personal tour. The memorials were breathtaking especially at night and even the capital. My thought of the capital was: It was 11:00 at night and look at all the lights on in that building, no wonder we have a deficit. lol.
5. Sit ups - planks- lunges - squats... which do you hate the least?
Notice it said least... I would have to say probably lunges. Sit-ups not going to happen, squats the knees won't let me do that, so probably lunges.
6. What's a small act of kindness you were shown that you've never forgotten?
One winter after my divorce, the house my daughter and I lived in had a wood burning furnace and I was running out of wood. A friend of mine who is paralyzed from the waist down brought us a small trailer of wood behind his 4 wheeler that he cut himself. He knew we were running low and knew at the time I was in a financial bind so he came to my rescue. He would not take anything for it just told me that is what friends do for each other. He was my answer to prayer because I really did not know what I was going to do and I had given it to the Lord and asked for His help.
7. Have you ever been a blood doner?
No, I have not...sorry!
Ok... I have to know do you know what Pinterest is? Oh my gosh, I am loving it. It is so addicting. I am seeing so many cool ideas and things I want to try. You can find it here. I am not sure if my hubby is liking it so much...just saying! lolol
Have a great week... They are talking chance of snow here tomorrow evening. I will believe it when I see it...
until next time... nel