Wednesday already so that means it is time for Wednesday Hodgepodge. Click on the button if you would like to join in. It's a lot of fun and a great way to learn more about your bloggy friends.
So why waste any time here are mine:
1. A new Miss America was crowned on Saturday night-did you watch? If you were a contestant what would your talent be?
No I did not watch and as far as talent, I have no idea. I don't think any of my talents would qualify for Miss America. Perhaps a dramatic reading or something on that line.
2. Do you have houseplants? Real or fake?
I do not have any houseplants real or fake. We do have houseplants in our house, in fact during the winter our sun room is like a jungle. Patt has the green thumb in our house and they are all hers.
3. When you were in school did you speak up or were you more of the hide your face, avoid eye contact, and pray the teacher didn't call on you type of student?
I was definitely the second one, always hiding my face, hoping I would not be called on. I was very very shy and would not talk to anyone at all! Everyone now has a hard time believing that cause now I talk all the time to anyone and everyone.
4. Next Monday marks the Chinese New Year...what do you order when someone suggests Chinese food?
Usually we go to the buffet or I order off the buffet but if I had to choose probably Shrimp Fried Rice.
5. How would you define a miracle? What would it take for you to consider something a miracle?
I think a miracle is anything where you can see the hand of God in it, whether it be someone being healed, or the simple plant growing. If you think about a seed being placed in the ground and it turning into a beautiful flower or plant, is that not a miracle? I have had a miracle a few times financially years ago when I knew there was no way I was going to meet my monthly bills and I ended up with $2 or 3 over what I needed. Praise the Lord!
6. What's your favorite Disney song?
I think my favorite and the one that always comes to mind is "It's A Small World." That just screams Disney!
7. I should have _______ yesterday.
hmmm worked on my book reviews. I have got to get those caught up!
It's been a good week! The Lord has truly been blessing us! We have been listing Precious Moments figurines and ornaments on Ebay this week, and it has been doing very well. Keeping us busy shipping them out! If you are looking for anything in particular just let me know. Who knows, we might have it in our inventory!
until next time... nel
2 weeks ago