It's time for that wonderful Wednesday Hodgepodge. Joyce tried to convince us it would be a nice break from shopping... gosh Joyce that is already done! And I love it! Yeah I know I can hear all the boos and hisses I am getting but I am finished except for one frame I have to pick up! I am waiting on some packages but they should be here this week. I can't believe it... I might need to check my list again. lol
On to the moment you have been waiting on - Here It Is:
1. Will you be hosting any house guests between now and the end of December? Does that though make you happy or crazy? Do you do anything special for your guest to make them feel at home? How long should a house guest stay?
I am not aware of any guests coming, I wish they were. We will be in Arkansas the week before Christmas and a few days after, I am sure our grandkids will spend some time with us. When I do have guests I try to make them feel at home, and I think how long they should stay depends on the guest. ...just saying! lol
2. Walter Elias Disney was born this week (December 5) back in 1905...what's your all time favorite Disney movie?
Wow this is a hard one, there are so many. I have to admit I have watched more Disney shows as an adult than I ever did as a child. Disney was just not a big deal in our family. We are a member of the Disney Club so we have quite the collection for the grandkids. I think my all time favorite is Lady and the Tramp. I did not realize the first one came out in 1955. I love the movie Tangled and Gnomeo and Juliet. There are so many Disney Movies that are great!
3. What was the last thing you purchased that you realized was a mistake after the fact?
I have a membership with SMC and I placed an order and realized afterwards I used a the wrong ship to address. I must of pressed the drop ship button and it is addressed to my daughter's address so I had to cancel it and reorder. :(
4. What percentage of your Christmas shopping is done online?
I would say probably 95% of it and I must say I am finished, just waiting on delivery!
5. Amaryllis-snowdrop-poinsettia...your favorite winter blossom?
I think poinsettia, there is something about seeing a poinsettia that just screams Christmas.
6. What is one thing on your personal Christmas wish list? I think we all want peace on earth so let's make this answer an actual item.
I actually blogged about this here. Short version Christmas Blessing Bags for those standing on the street corners.
7. If you could only use one word today what would it be?
Thank-you. Notice I used the hyphen to make it one word. lol. There are so many things we should be thankful for. The word Thank-you could be used for so many things and directed to so many individuals. But most of all Thank-you Lord for always being there and blessing my life more than I even realize!
8. Random Thought: Did you notice how I managed to squeeze in more than one Disney movie...lol. Isn't life great? I am so glad my daughter is doing so much better however please remember miss Eden Jade. She went to the doctor yesterday and it seems she has walking pneumonia. Not a real bad case but she is not feeling the best. Hopefully the 3 days of antibiotics will knock it out of her.
I guess that about sums it up. If you would like to join in just click on the Hodgepodge button above and grab the questions to answer. Don't forget to link up so we can enjoy your answers too.
until next time... nel
6 months ago