Thursday, November 12, 2009

On the road again...

Yes we are on the road again as of tomorrow. Headed to Arkansas for almost 2 weeks. We are having our Thanksgiving Dinner, Sunday, November 22nd at my daughter’s house. Looking forward to good food, good fellowship and good times. Nothing like spending the holidays with people you love and care about. My brother James and sister-in-law Carole are joining us for dinner, as well as Jan’s dad and mom #2 and her kids.

This year I am thankful that I am married to a dear man who loves and understands me unconditionally. He understands all of my wants and needs. He is ready to go when I say I need an Arkansas fix. He doesn’t mind Jan’s dad, Doc and his wife Gina sharing holidays with us at Jan’s. I am so lucky to have him in my life. I love him more than words can say!

So… I guess I will see you in 2 weeks!

“In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.” I Thessalonians 5:18

2 comments:

  1. Have a terrific time at your daughter's house, and a Happy Thanksgiving dinner with your loving husband and your entire family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Travel safe, and may your Thanksgiving be filled will all things blessed.

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete