Sunday, August 16, 2009

Change of plans...

My plans were to do a post about our trip. We are off and running (well driving) in the morning, but I changed my mind. I have been copying CD’s to cassettes this week to play in our car on the trip. I ran across one that I had not listened to in a long time. It was on the CD titled “The Very Best of Boltz”. There was a song included on there called “The Hammer”. What a powerful song, which Boltz did not do many songs that were not powerful. But I felt like I needed to share it with you. You may have heard it before, I did, but this time I really listened to the words. I found a video on youtube.com. Please turn up your speakers and listen to it below. Hopefully it will work.


object width="425" height="344">


Jesus did so much for us and we take so much for granted! Have you ever really thought about what it would of been like to have been there. Watching Jesus die for our sins...

"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Romans 6:23



No comments:

Post a Comment