Saturday, May 2, 2009

Just an update...

We were back at Kansas City this week for a checkup. Stan's detached retina. Unfortunately he had to have surgery again. There was too much fluid behind the retina and two pinholes. So they went in and suctioned the fluid out, lasered the holes and added gas to the bubble. So hopefully... this will do the trick. Back next Friday for a checkup.

And to top it off, while we were gone there were storms here. Our telephones are out in the area, so we have no dsl. No dsl, no computer...talk about withdrawals...lol. We are at McD's for a little while catching up. Hopefully it will not take them long to get us back up.

Remember us in prayer please!

"Yea, tho I walk through the shadow of death, I will fear no evil for thou art with me, thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." Psalm 23:1 (paraphrased)

1 comment:

  1. Awww...I'm sorry Stan has had to have more surgery! Praying for quick and complete healing of his eye.

    Also, I know that the storms have placed major inconveniences in your lives. I'm praising God that you are safe, and that you had no property damage!

    Blessings to you my friend! Stop by and check out my video when you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete