Sunday, September 23, 2012

Where Has The Last 6 Years Gone???

Today is our 6th Wedding Anniversary!  Where has the time gone?  Nothing like spending it with your best friend! 
This was taken on our honeymoon in Florida.


This was taken about 2 weeks ago.  Still as happy as we can be, maybe a little older, a little slower, but still full of love for each other.  It has been an amazing 6 years.

Happy Anniversary to the one I am priveliged to call my hubby.  Thank you for everything you have brought into my life, and for loving my kids, but truly you are all I need!

until next time... nel

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Nel, that is a super sweet picture from your honeymoon. You looks so happy!

    What a sweet tribute. We're all getting a little older and slower. :)

    Happy belated anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! You look truly blessed!

    ReplyDelete