Saturday, August 7, 2010

Guess What Time It Is...



Where does the time go? It feels like we were just doing this. Time flies when you are having fun. I must really be having fun!

It's time for one of our favorite meme's. Then Sings My Soul Saturday which is hosted by Amy over at Signs, Miracles, and Wonders. If you have a song on your heart or one that is special to you link up at Amy's corner and share it with everyone.

I have been singing this song all day. It is one of my all time favorites - How Great Thou Art. This particular one is sung by Carrie Underwood who does a wonderful job. This is one of those songs that usually brings tears to my eyes and at least one hand is raised. It says it all.


until next time... nel

2 comments:

  1. This song is timeless....love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. carrie underwood is FAB and the song IS timeless....

    great post!

    ya know i used to know a Nel in school at Springfield, mo

    ReplyDelete