Monday, February 8, 2010

Guess What...


Woohoo!!! I am EXCITED! Guess what I got in the mail today. It is my turn to read "SisterChicks In Wooden Shoes," and it could be your turn in a week or two. My new friend Joyce over at From This Side Of The Pond picked my name out of the hat and I am the lucky recipient. I can't wait to get started. There were all kinds of goodies included with the book. A packet of Bellagio French Vanilla Gourmet Hot Cocoa Mix; hmmm I see someone curled up in the sunroom with a steaming cup of cocoa and a good book, as the snow comes softly down outside. (That almost sounds like the setting for a book.) Also included was a packet of English Breakfast Tea, some heart and butterfly stickers, a bookmark and a memo pad for my desk, all kinds of goodies. Thanks again, Joyce. A special thanks to Robin over at Be Still And Know for coming up with this wonderful idea. If you have never been over at their corner of blog land hop on over and take a look. I know you will like what you find.

Keep checking back... you could be the next one reading this book.

"Be of the same mind one toward another." Romans 12:16a

until next time... nel

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations and GOD BLESS,
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brrrr ... Your header scene has me scurrying for my own cup of hot cocoa!

    Isn't this cyber-friendship stuff amazing? I love it when we inspire each other, and share the good stuff of life. How God-honoring.

    Enjoy your read, and do stay warm!

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sister Chicks in Wooden Shoes!! Made me smile - I have never heard of it!!
    Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy the book Nel! We're expecting a snow storm tonite so I'm thinking there is cocoa in my future too : )

    ReplyDelete