Friday, December 19, 2008

Isn't Technology Wonderful!

I got my husband a new toy for Christmas… usually they get us a new one then they enjoy it. But I did it this year. lolol. I got us, might as well be honest, I got it for both of us. It is a Memorex turntable that has a USB plug. It is soooo cool. You can take your old records and record them onto your computer with the software that was included. You can then listen to them or burn cd’s or upload them to your ipod. I feel really uptown. Got us an ipod too. I just have to remember not to have the ipod close to my pacemaker…hmmmm.

Needless to say, I have spent the evening listening to old albums and recording them. Talk about memories… and I just started. Don Williams, Mac Davis… now I am dating myself. It’s so much fun…just a kid at heart, what can I say. I know what I will be doing in January. I have a lot of albums and 45’s at our house in Arkansas. We may have to rent a trailer to come home next week.

Technology is wonderful! I am amazed at times what is available. I thank God everyday for giving someone the knowledge and the capability to invent items like for example a pacemaker. Without mine, I would not be here, along with a lot of other people.

We are going to be in Arkansas for 12 days, not sure if I will get a chance to write anything during that time or not. Will be busy enjoying my grandkids. But I do wish everyone a very
MERRY CHRISTMAS! Be safe…and God Bless!

“Do not err, my beloved brethren. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.” James 1:16 - 17

No comments:

Post a Comment