1. I recently read here about four secrets to happiness from around the world. They were-
Overcome your fears by facing them head on, allow yourself to relax and reset, work to live versus living to work, and find the good in life. Not sure if these are the actual secret to happiness, but which of the four do you struggle with most? Which one comes most easily to you?
I actually am pretty good at all of them but if I had to choose the Relax and Reset would be the hardest for me. Because I am one of those that has to be doing something with my hands. However, that is relaxing to me also, crochet, embroidery, cross stitch whatever. Now the one that comes most easily is Find the Good In Life. I always try to see the better sides of things. The glass is half full never half empty.
2. How would you spend a found $20 bill today?
Hmmm maybe some more crochet thread or material...something for crafts.
3. Ego trip, power trip, guilt trip, round trip, trip the light fantastic, or trip over your own two feet...which 'trip' have you experienced or dealt with most recently? Explain.
Wow we are just really tripping today. I am at a loss I can't think of anything.
4. If you could master any physical skill in the world what would it be, and how would you use that skill?
I think Respiratory Endurance is a physical skill. I would walk more, I love to walk, but have a hard time after a mile or two.
5. As July draws to a
How bout if I tell you what I have done...enjoyed the icecream cone, corn on the cob, oh yeah, a couple times fresh out of a garden!, We always take road trips to Arkansas, do those count? I actually have read 3 books in the last 2 weeks...Karen Kingsbury...love me some KK!, Would enjoy swimming somewhere, and maybe picked some fruit off the vine or tree! Actually it has been to hot to do anything here lately...the humidity is terrible!
6. The Republican Presidential candidates will debate on August 6th. What's your question?
When will they be finished? Sorry...
7. What's your most listened to song so far this summer?
For some strange reason I have not listened to a lot of music this summer, but I have listened to this song, numerous times...because I had a dream, wait that is part of #8. :) I love this song!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I have had something on my mind, kind of my dream and it happened while in Arkansas. Just going to tell you a little bit and then do a post later. My brother lives across the road from where my Grandma Rhoda and Dolan lived. My dream was to go in that house and do a walk thru, just to see it. I have such great memories of there, I was probably 10 or 11 the last time I was in it. Their neighbor was home and my brother made it happen! Still brings tears to the eyes when I think about it. But I will share more later.
until next time...nel